Friday, October 3, 2008

Grace-d

If no one tell the story, others may not know...

I was lost of words when Cacing said i was lucky over the fall (fell) in Batu Berangkai...No one knows the story, except that i speak of it plainly to my 'brothers'. So, i think i MUST tell you..

Batu Berangkai... a waterfall full of batu...and also cold water.. After some serious time with our 360 lites, we play and have fun lo.. Koko Bert also appointed 2 mEcho fellow to jaga evrybody and save the beauty in case.. lol :P

We started with a slide, most of the people tried, and it was fun.. Then we move over to a swing (a strong rope attached around a strong branch, and of coz played by strong man...(wahaha..so lame) How to play it? Grab it tight from a high place and swing down, drop down at it maximum amplitude lo ( a typical pendulum).. As i stated earlier..batu-batu..there's a lot there.. must drop only when it is maximum swing.. or else the reward is..erm..length 6 feet plus.. height 2 feet....you know what i mean?

Nothing special but fun! Then it's my turn! I grab it, and swing..
Nearing the middle, my hand feel numb.. (everything happened so fast)
Next thing i know, i drop

I can imagine koko Bert and koko Austin jaw-drop and eye-pop-out..


Meanwhile someone hold me.. hold me

And the result is splassshhh, not plaaakkk or peaakkk.. no pain
I fell (or maybe is placed) between 2 super big rocks.. mere coincidence?

"Still you hear me when I'm calling,
Lord you catch me when I'm falling..
And you tell me who i am..
I am yours"

I know is Him, i've heard His voice thru out de JS programme, then he cathes me, and i have no doubt i am his child.. I have tasted His Grace..Amazing Grace
( ya, you shud be saying halleluyah now, and also tell His story in your life)

3 comments:

Ian L said...

O.O....siao...but wow...Praise the Lord you are alive here blogging away 6 months down the line...!!

andrew wong said...

anor... eh.. u r saved for good works... n 6 months ago oso u were saved for good works... u noe wad i mean? u r saved! so.. haha.. prepare to do great n mighty things for the Lord!!! He's not done with u!

Wendee said...

AMEN!