Friday, June 20, 2008

Father

Life is busy and sometimes we lost the personal touch...Same with the relationship with our Father, it can be slowly change to a employer-employee relationship..With my occupation as student, F6 quite busy of coz plus the Euro2008, prayer life and relationship with God went dry...I prayed that i can once again see(cant think of the right word) Him as my Father, Jesus as my friend ..

Today as i walk home, pass thru a kindergarten, I overheard,
"Got bring yr handphone or not? Got any problem call mommy,ok?
Then the small boy nodded..
I cant help laughing, small kid, barely 4, bring phone to school, somemore can call any time to the parent, haha. Parent too rich?

Then there are whispers, u have the phone all the time too, yr prayer, it reaches Me always..and it's reminiscence, "Got any problem call papa/mommy,ok?" God loves u!

2 comments:

andrew wong said...

yup... v all always forget bout calling our Father when v r in problems...

Da Niu said...

wats the number ? hehe :)