Monday, June 16, 2008

I m no Better

Last Saturday, i went to play basketball. A elderly folk approached us, and give us some leaflet, saying its from their church , they are having some programs for youths... He's known for that, my friend told me he has been inviting them previously too...We play Bball with him, and i jz chat with him. Then, we touched football, EURO 2008, he say he already placed bet on some underdogs team...
I was like what-the!!! Then i stop talking football with him lo..and continue to play ball..
So my point is gambler-christian= bad example..? NO, we r imperfect yet we are forgiven, so dont let yr dark side or any sins, any lies that stop u from sowing and watering...God will help u!!

2 comments:

andrew wong said...

good thing u din place ur bet.

Da Niu said...

hmm .... haha your friend must have won big money and ya your correct :)