Thursday, March 13, 2008

Bad day? be it sad day?

Today, i m going to get my SPM result and also have to attend a driving test. The moment i wake up, is like having bad feelings already, have a bad dream. I have to go for the test, and be there by 7am, in fact my instructor kononnya say he'll pick me up from my house at 6.45am. Crap lo, from 6.45 i stand at my house gate to 7.15. A moment by another, i feel so antsy(meaning: a lot of ants).Then, he only phone and say"Eh, i called you to go to the office ar!"(in his indian accent).
WAH!! zhadou, he immediately arrange another fellow to fetch me. So, i reach there, i just apologies for hearing wrongly yesterday, but he also said that the clerk did not call me. Then, i go for 1 round of practice on the slope,parking and turning. Thank God, perfectly well...
Soon, i just got number and ready for the test. I tell u, i never ever feel this amount of ants in my life, not even spm.. What i've practice didn't turn up well.. Maybe is nervous..maybe the car, well, i even said a prayer...but Fat Man lo, but weird thing is "I'll trust in You". I've got the peace.., i think
Then is the on-the-road-test, quite antsy too (this time less ant). Funny thing is i''ve been thru the road 3 times, i actually did not know it well. All along i thought the round-about is 3 o'clock but it is actually 12!! "Kesalahan Mandatori", Fat, fat man.. That did not end my day, i make new friends..
We all have our raoadmap in our mind. Is ours right? Jesus said he is the Way, are we willing to change so that we may be correct, instead of walking off to ...hell? Love Him, you'll love His way, instead it will be hard not to follow His. He said, if you love me, you will obey my commandment. How's our roadmap? Is it the right one? Do we choose to change and read the right one?
This is another weird feeling, i failed the test, but i dont feel the sadness. I must be emitted to hospital... No, i pray for those in the test, in fact both of my new friend, i pray for them, they passed. I'm not happy, but i have the joy, joy comes from the LORD, yes, only Him.
About the SPM , it is still a good one,since i only started my study in September. For those who dont know , i got7A, 3B,2C. Only disappointment is my BC got B, and the rest is all God's grace, hallelujah. Overall, this is the day that the LORD had made, let us rejoice and be glad in it!!
God Bless!
Ps: For RM1xx, i bought confidence and lessons, i think you can pay less!! ^^

1 comment:

andrew wong said...

it'z good that u have the joy... glad for u!