Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Life Partner

Yesterday, too free, so just kacau any JSS on9, especially girls(lol), coz i got something to ask regarding girl's feeling. I'm preparing for an attack on SPM result day.
A girl very free, so I bring the topic round and round, until I touches on BGR. Before i go any further, I was 'scolded'. She questioned what I've learn in JS and added that we(readers and me) should pray and WAIT for THE ONE. SWEAT. Fine, I'll obey but reluctantly. (U see how EDUCATION failed).
Today, I went to my friend house to visit and also try to lend his book <kiss dating goodbye>. Unfortunately, he returned it, but he shared some of the contents. Let's say if i were to live until 70, I'll have 40+ years of marriage life. His advice is to enjoy my singleness now, serve God to the max while I dont have any beautiful distraction and also more time. (Hon, not good to enjoy too long though, hehe, plz forgive me). I'm convinced, u c transformation work better.
My friend also shared with me abt a Korean pastor prayer life. He prayed for basic necessity like office table, chair, bicycle and so on. But desperate and in vain, he ask God. God call him to pray specifically. He did, pray for table of what length, height, width,what wood, drawer numbers...., very specific, same to other needs. In his sermon, he say by faith he can see it will be there, his members laughed, he responded saying it is like a pregnant lady waiting to give birth, the timing is not right yet. In 6months, he have all those prayer answered.
The pastor minister to a lady, who is praying for a life partner. The pastor advice her to pray specifically, so she listed 10 things and pray faithfully everyday. In the list, she included things like height, size,love music,teacher and blah.... It was answered in 2 years, he is a missionary, music teacher and he fits exactly.
My point here is pray unceasingly and specifically for... erm 40+ of your earthly life who r u going to spend with. Dont blame me if din get married!! :)

1 comment:

andrew wong said...

u think daiko can b bullied easily ar... tuuuuttt... huh! wadda... lidat lar u...

got grammar mistake lar... shud be borrow u say lend...

and no 1 will blame u for not getting married lar... u better worry urs...