Sunday, March 16, 2008

My Father

Well, i thought when i come back from JS, i ll be bleeding the most. With a lot of cross cultural issues, f-ly problems, my own pressure, business, and also those lent meditations, emotions is really big thing and often go roller coaster, loss count how many time i cried.
What surprises me is the fellow who changed the most isn't me, but my dear father. It maybe becoz i understand what is he saying, or he just starting to understand me. He started to take care of a lot of things but he also learn to let go, let God. Overall, he's looking more heaven-ward, and a bit pushy for the f-ly growth process.
But is a bit worrying, maybe i'm plek or just too sensitive. He's been too caring, pushing about our growth spiritually, mental development , he pray a lot , even occasionally talk about GRACE.
Bottom line is he loves us and worried about us and for us.
He's going for an operation on 8-4-08 and 9th. A small one, but there is always risk though.
I'm wondering what am i typing, but i felt....weird. Sorry, i dont understand neither will you...

No comments: